Wednesday 17 June 2015

MAJOR UPDATE NEEDED


 

 Following my First semester of my third and final year of          University at Staffs I had been experimenting with my hand drawn   patterns it lead me into my second semester.

 Wanting to further my designs, whether that be in texture, or print.  I looked into both, after years of dried clay hands print was  becoming more appealing to explore.



With learning lots of tips and tricks over the years on Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, I scanned my drawings in and slightly edited them on Illustrator as I originally drew them in semi circles so matching them up to make complete circles. 

Putting them onto plate and mug templates as seen above, layering and exploring different tonal levels. Whether to cover the rims, or cover the whole plates.

 I used table setting images from the internet and put my designs in instead to see what types of setting I was aiming for.


Here are a few images of my finished products
With many thanks to my good friend for doing me a great favour 
Ross Andrew Powell (Links to his pages at the bottom) 









 ( Last four images credit to Ross Andrew Powell Link
                                                                    YouGotPowelled )



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful concept,love to see all your creation.A large varieties of pottery,decorative and gifting items are available at

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look so stunning.You can visit http://www.potterymarket.co.uk/ for varieties of pottery,decorative and gifting items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these all are amazing .The color combination you used is really eye catching .Love to see more in future.You can have look at http://www.potterymarket.co.uk/ for varieties of pottery,decorative and gifting items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ceramic work.Keep it up.You can t look a look at http://www.potterymarket.co.uk/ for varieties of pottery,decorative and gifting items.

    ReplyDelete